Instructions for using the dosing syringe enclosed dispensing syringe and adapter are designed for accurate dosing anadrol steroid , oral solution.
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Insert the adapter into the neck of the bottle, holding the bottle
- Insert the dosing syringe into the hole of the adapter.
- Turn the bottle.
- Pull the plunger of the dosing syringe, measure out the exact amount of the first portion of the assigned you a full dose of the drug.
- Turn the bottle neck up, remove the syringe from the adapter.
- Carefully place the syringe into your mouth, cheek, swallow the medication, slowly pushing on the plunger of the syringe. Do not press the plunger too much, the solution can get on the back of the throat and cause choking.
- Repeat the procedure 3? 7 to obtain the total dose.
- Do not leave the syringe in the vial, rinse thoroughly after using the dosing syringe and adapter with clean water.
- Close the bottle cap.
profile of adverse events while taking zidovudine is similar in adults and children. Adverse events reported anadrol steroid below are listed according to the anatomical and physiological classification and frequency of occurrence. Frequency categories were formed on the basis of clinical studies and post-marketing drug surveillance.
- Adverse events The incidence of Hematopoietic and lymphatic system Common: anemia (which may require transfusions), neutropenia and leucopenia. Anemia often occurs when receiving high doses (1200-1500 mg / day) and in patients with advanced stages of HIV infection, in particular at a concentration of CD4-count less than 100 cells / ml. As a result, it may require dose reduction or discontinuation of therapy. The frequency of neutropenia development was higher in patients before treatment neutrophil count, hemoglobin and serum levels of vitamin B12 were low. Uncommon:. Thrombocytopenia, and pancytopenia (with marrow hypoplasia) Rare:. Pure red cell aplasia Very rare: aplastic anemia. On the part of metabolism and nutrition often:. hyperlactatemia anadrol steroid rare: lactic acid, anorexia. Redistribution and / or accumulation of subcutaneous fat (the development of this phenomenon depends on many factors, including the combination of anti-retroviral drugs). On the part of the central and peripheral nervous system Very common: headache. Common: dizziness. Rare: insomnia, paraesthesia, drowsiness, decreased speed of thinking, seizures. From the mental sphere rare: anxiety, depression. cardio-vascular system rare: cardiomyopathy. The respiratory system, organs, thoracic and mediastinal disorders Uncommon: dyspnoea. rare: cough. On the part of the gastrointestinal intestinal tract Very common:. nausea Common: vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea. Uncommon: flatulence. rare: pigmentation of the mucous membranes of the mouth, taste disturbance, indigestion. On the part of the liver, biliary tract and pancreas frequently: elevated bilirubin levels and activity . liver enzymes rare: liver disease, such as severe hepatomegaly with steatosis; pancreatitis. Skin and subcutaneous tissue Uncommon: rash, pruritus. Rare: pigmentation of nails and skin, urticaria, increased sweating.
- On the part of the musculoskeletal system Common: Myalgia. Uncommon: myopathy. From the urinary system Rare: palpitations urination. From the endocrine rare: gynaecomastia. General and local reactions Common: malaise. Uncommon: fever, generalized pain, fatigue. rare: chills, chest pain, flu-like syndrome.
- Adverse reactions that occur in the application of anadrol steroid for prevention of HIV transmission from mother to fetus Pregnant women tolerate in the recommended doses. In children, a decrease in hemoglobin, which, however, does not require blood transfusion. Anemia disappears 6 weeks after completion of therapy .