It inhibits gonadotropic pituitary function, inhibits follicular development and prevent ovulation process. The contraceptive effect is also enhanced by increasing the viscosity of cervical secretions and reduce the susceptibility of the endometrium to the anadrol 50mg blastocyst. The index reflects the frequency of pregnancy in 100 women over 12 months of application of the chosen method of contraception.
Pregnancy rate does not depend on age, race, but increases in women weighing over 90 kg.
Pharmacokinetics Absorption concentrations norelgestromina and ethinyl estradiol in the blood plasma reaches steady-state values 48 hours after application of the transdermal patch and up 0.8 ng / ml and 50 pg / ml, respectively. With long-term use of the transdermal patch equilibrium concentration and area under the curve “concentration-time» increase somewhat. At different temperatures and physical exertion are no significant changes and norelgestromina and of ethinyl estradiol increased somewhat during exercise, whereas the remains unchanged. Targets are the norelgestromina and ethinyl estradiol are maintained for 10 days of application of the patch transdermal , those. Clinical efficacy of transdermal patch can be maintained even if a woman will hold its regular replacement of 2 full days after the scheduled seven-day period. The distribution Norelgestromin and norgestrel (serum metabolite norelgestromina) have a of plasma protein binding. Norelgestromin binds to albumin, norgestrel binds preferentially to globulins, sex hormone binding. Ethinylestradiol has a high degree of binding to plasma albumin.
Biotransformation Norelgestromin metabolized in the liver to form metabolite norgestrel, and various hydroxylated and conjugated metabolites. Ethinyl estradiol is metabolized to various hydroxylated compounds and their glucuronide and sulfate conjugates. Progestogens and estrogens inhibit many enzymes of the cytochrome anadrol 50mg in human liver microsomes. Elimination average half-life norelgestromina and ethinyl estradiol is about 28, and 17 hr, respectively. Metabolites norelgestromina and ethinyl estradiol are eliminated by the kidneys and the bowel. The influence of age, body weight and body surface area values of the of ethinyl estradiol and norelgestromina slightly decreased with increasing age, body weight or body surface area.
Evra transdermal anadrol 50mg is contraindicated in women with the following conditions:
- thrombosis (arterial and venous) and thromboembolism currently or history (including thrombosis, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, stroke, cerebrovascular disease);
- state prior thrombosis (including transient ischemic attack, angina) currently or history;
- hereditary predisposition for venous or arterial thrombosis, including Activated protein C resistance, antithrombin III deficiency, protein C deficiency, protein deficit S, hyperhomocysteinemia, antiphospholipid antibodies (antibodies to cardiolipin, lupus anticoagulant), etc .;
- multiple or severe venous or arterial thrombosis risk factors, including complicated lesions valvular, subacute bacterial endocarditis, atrial fibrillation, cerebrovascular disease, or coronary artery disease, uncontrolled hypertension, smoking at the age of 35 years, hereditary dislipoproteinemia, three-dimensional surgical interference with prolonged immobilisation, obesity (body mass index over 30 kg / m 2 , calculated as the ratio of weight in kilograms to the square of the height in meters);
- diabetes with vascular disease;
- migraine with focal neurological symptoms;
- confirmed or suspected breast cancer;
- diagnosed (including history) estrogen-dependent cancers (such as cancer of the endometrium) or are suspected;
- vaginal bleeding of unknown etiology;
- cholestatic jaundice during pregnancy or jaundice while using hormonal contraceptives before;
- acute or chronic liver disease with impaired liver function;
- benign or malignant liver tumors;
- postpartum period anadrol 50mg (4 weeks);
- known or suspected pregnancy;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- age 18 years.